Croakies Shade Dock Visor Clip
Croakies Shade Dock Visor Clip
Usually ships in 1 business days|
The Shade Dock by CROAKIES is a sleek and slim sunglass clip, that can attach to both visors and vents. This convenient clip, keeps your glasses accessible and safe while driving. At CROAKIES we believe that glasses are an investment worth protecting.
- 2 3/8” long by 1 5/8” wide
- Simple one handed operation
- Virtually unbreakable, no moving parts to break
- Mounts to visor
- Mounts to vent, with vent clip attachment
- Rotate 360 degrees in 90 degree steps with vent clip
- Made in the USA
& eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35.
|Package Length:||6.4 inches|
|Package Width:||2.3 inches|
|Package Height:||1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 258 reviews|
60% Plastic 25% Metal 15% Plastic
Simple one handed operation.
Hand Wash, Air Dry, No Bleach
Made in USA
|Average Customer Review: ( 258 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
45 of 49 found the following review helpful:
Well made in USA - Pleasure to use. Apr 28, 2010
The best visor sunglass clip that I have used, period. Well made and robust. Unlike cheap clips that attempt to hold sunglasses between pieces of cheap foam, Croakies uses high-quality rubberized foam and molded plastic.
This product is made in the good old USA and the pride of workmanship shows in carefully contoured shapes and materials. What a pleasant surprise to find an originally-designed, made in USA product in the midst of a sea of cheap plastic knock-offs coming from you-know-where? This product costs a couple bucks more, but it will be much more rewarding to use and will last longer.
Did I mention it is MADE IN USA? Sweet!!!
23 of 24 found the following review helpful:
Best ever Jul 22, 2010
By James Johnston
This product is by far the best sunglass holder I have owned. I have gone through a dozen or more of those snap type visor holders and they just don't last and were hard to snap shut. This design is so simple and easier to use. You can tell by the design this product will last as there is no snapping shut or major pressure needed to secure glasses. I would highly recommend this product for a visor sunglass holder.
25 of 27 found the following review helpful:
Work great! May 17, 2010
By Ryan Coutant
After my last pair of shades got scratched from sitting in my center console I knew there had to be a better way. I was going to get the cheap-o glass clips but was a little worried by people recommending the 5-pack due to easy-breakability.
This clip is great though! Holds my Ray Ban Wayfarers firmly in place by clipping onto the folded "temples" (apparently that's what the side parts are that go on your ears are called). Feels like you could pull them out one handed but I prefer to lift the clip and pull them out with two hands to prevent unnecessary wear. It is smooth plastic but you never know if some particle in there could cause a scratch.
Also comes with an AC vent clip but I don't use it.
12 of 14 found the following review helpful:
Drive and Grab Your Shades! Nov 30, 2011
By J. Price
I love the shade clip. The design is simple but effective.
- You can grab your sunglasses down from the visor with one hand. There isn't any release button to unclip anything. You just pull with a slight bit of force and they're free. The same goes for stowing them when they're done.
- The simplicity of the design means that the clip is hard to break, and chances of it wearing out are minimal.
- The recess for the sunglasses holds them just securely enough that you don't have to worry about them falling out and hitting you in the face. But it's not so tight that it takes concentration and attention away from driving to retrieve them.
- The metal frame that attaches to the visor is like a vice. Once it's forced onto the visor, it won't move.
- The price is negligible when compared to how much you will use this product.
- For those of us that have mirrors built into the visor, you get a mirror or a sunglass clip, but there isn't much room on the visor for both. If you slide this on, it can keep you from being able to open up the mirror compartment on the visor. Either way, this doesn't significantly inconvenience me.
- After having tried a whole range of products to hold/store sunglasses in my car, this product has proved to be the most effective and convenient design. I would unequivocally recommend it.
4 of 4 found the following review helpful:
Durable, single-handed usability... What's not to like? Nov 15, 2012
By Erich R. Moeller
I had one of those cheapie sunglass clips that you push a button and the clip releases your sunglasses. Unfortunately, the button broke after about a year of use, which is probably better than I expected. However, it wasn't very friendly for one-handed use. As a wearer of prescription glasses and sunglasses, swapping one pair for another is most easily done if I can secure the other pair one-handed.
This product is perfect for this task. The glasses slide easily in and out of the Croakies clip and are held securely. Best of all, no moving parts or buttons to break. Dead simple construction tells me I'll have this product for a long time. Also, it comes with a clip that allows installation on the dash vents instead of the visor. I'm a tall guy and putting stuff on the visor is annoying for me. Also, the visor on my Jeep Grand Cherokee is too thick for the visor clip to work. Bravo Croakies on a well thought out product that is made in the USA. Thanks!
See all 258 customer reviews on Amazon.com
You may also like ...